University College London Hospital Staff Bank is currently Band 2 Pharmacy Technicians to join the Staffbank. Full-time opportunities available, Monday to Friday
Your role will be to assist the department in various duties such as dispensary, outpatient reception, stock management and ward rounds.
- Pharmacy experience in a hospital/community environment
- Be working towards or hold a NVQ L2 in pharmacy services or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills
- 6 Months NHS experience working as a Pharmacy Assistant Required
- Be able to use own initiative and follow all departmental standard operating procedures at all times
Working for UCLH Bank will provide you with an array of benefits;
- First opportunity for work placements before agency staff
- Opportunities to work across the trust in different departments gaining invaluable experience.
- Competitive pay rates
- A dedicated booking consultant available to assist with any queries and advise on suitable assignments, tailored to you
- Electronic timesheet system with weekly payroll
If you are seeking an opportunity to further develop your skills as a Assistant Technical Officer and are interested in joining this great team then please apply directly. One of our recruitment team will contact you shortly.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'