Bank Advanced Nurse Practitioners
Band 7: £32013 -£42205 per annum, pro rata
We are looking for highly motivated staff to join our advanced nurse practitioner bank.
Our advanced practice workforce are recruiting for the following areas
• Primary Care : GP practice & Out of Hours
• Acute Care – medicine, surgery & H@N
Core skills for all clinical areas include:
• HEI accredited clinical examination course
• V300 – non-medical prescribing qualification
• Clinical decision-making course
• Prior evidence of working autonomously as an advanced nurse practitioner
Specific skills related to the areas of clinical practice:
• Minor illness / minor injuries
• Paediatric assessment skills
• Current BLS certificate
• Acute specific clinical decision making module (eg.RAM)
• Current ALS certificate
Application forms and job descriptions (quoting relevant post title) are available by e-mailing or by telephoning the Staff Bank Office onOption 3.
Informal Enquiries welcome –
Please contact Sharon Oswald, Nurse Consultant. Initial contact is best via e-mail to arrange face to face or telephone discussion
Closing Date: Open advert, no closing date
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"