Band 8A HR Business Partner
Location: Milton Keynes
Duration: Until March 2022 and could be extended
Hours: 4 Days per week - Flexible working from home
Pay: £26.50 per hour (PAYE Inclusive of Holidays) or £30.50 per hour (Umbrella)
The HR Business Partner will deliver a comprehensive, professional and high quality HR service to their nominated site to support the delivery of the agreed business plan. To fully understand the business and support the site in developing the culture and improving service quality and patient safety and work with the site to develop a high performing customer focused workforce. Reporting to the site Director of People the post holder will ensure the provision of professional customer-focused HR advice, coaching and solutions that support the business in the identification and management of workforce issues and major change programs.
- Work as part of the site and HR senior management team to develop, implement and monitor all aspects of the Trust’s HR and People Strategies
- Ensure that the operational and transformational Human Resources services are aligned within the site and corporate divisions to promote partnership working and delivery of a proactive and customer centered service, which improves both the service and the patient experience
- To take a corporate role in driving the HR agenda forward throughout the Trust, working in partnership with managers, staff side representatives, staff and other partners
- To lead on the development and implementation of an overarching workforce plan for key areas of responsibility agreed corporately but also site specific plans
- Influence and drive business thinking and develop HR approaches that support operational business objectives, organizational design and resource plans
- Work with site management team to influence and develop strategic service priorities
- Provide HR advice to a range of internal stakeholders on all HR and workforce matters
- To support the Director of People on managing delegated budgets within the area of responsibility, including pay and non-pay costs and ensure that the service area delivers within budget
- Work within financial constraints for projects being managed; work within budget
- Assist the Director of People in implementing staff engagement practices and ensuring that there is a proactive approach to addressing issues arising from the staff attitude survey.
- Identify cost pressures and the achievement of savings wherever possible through the delivery of people management
- Excellent knowledge of employment legislation, case law and HR Practice
- 3 years NHS experience or 5 years public sector experience
- An understanding of NHS workforce strategy and NHS policy
- Management of staff
- CIPD Qualified
- Employee relations experience
- Developing training HR training programs
- Experience of working business performance metrics/data to guide and direct strategy
- Strategic HR
- CIPD qualified
- HR Business Partner
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'