Service care solutions are looking for a Band 7 project manager to work within the Nottinghamshire area.
A suitable candidate will be an experienced Project Manager who is able pick up a number of projects which are at various stages of the project lifecycle. The work relates to Health Informatics but the types of project vary from technical solutions for clinical settings to procurement or compliance projects. Experience in delivering IT projects is essential. The Trust delivers a number of different healthcare services across a wide geographical area and there will be the need for the candidate to work closely both with clinical and technical staff during the delivery of projects. The specific projects will be confirmed with the successful candidate, based upon the relevance of their experience and skills.
The role will be 37.5 hours over a period of 6 months.
It is also essential that the candidate has attained the necessary knowledge, skills, qualifications and experience as required within the attached documentation and below:
· Educated to master's degree level or equivalent
· Experience of project management in a matrix organisation
· Experience in managing projects through the full project lifecycle
· Able to interpret and deliver complex, sensitive or contentious information to large groups
· Experience of stakeholder management and working with clinicians, both in groups and individually
· Proven ability to motivate others and achieve milestones
· Experience in pro-actively managing risks and issues in a clinical and/or technical environment
· Experience of technical systems and problem solving
· Experience of enabling business change
· Experience of working within the NHS would be advantageous
If you are interested in the role or do just want a little more information please give Adam Stammers a call on or send your most recent CV to
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job