Job title: Band 7 Physiotherapist
Salary: £22.00 - £29.00 ltd per hour depending on experience
Length: ASAP until June
Hours: 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday 08.30 - 16.30
Are you an experienced Band 7 Physiotherapist looking to utilise your skills in a role that truly makes a difference to patients. Are you wanting to build and expand on your career or are you looking for an new opportunity?
We are looking for a Physiotherapist to work alongside a multi professional team providing respiratory assessments and treatments and high quality care to a diverse range of patients.
You will need to understand blood gas analysis and sampling as well as oxygen management - training will be given for both. This will be working cross site between Chorley and Preston, so must be a car owner/driver.
You will play a vital part in the helping and developing patients full potential of skills so they can move on and life life their way. In this role no two days are the same, you'll need to take pride in providing high quality patient care but you'll be able to count on a supportive team who'll treat you like one of the family.
For more information please call George Milonas on for more information.
- HCPC Registration
- Significant NHS experience
- Clinical references
- Respiratory experience
What we can offer in return
- A recruitment consultant, compliance officer and payroll administrator dedicated to making sure you are looked after supported and have regular communications throughout the entire role.
- Confirmed booking durations with Rates and Rotas agreed in advance of booking.
- Weekly payroll.
- Access to all available bookings and can balance your availability to match roles that meet your needs.
- Opportunities to Permanent Recruitment Roles new to market.
- Suitable Clinical supervision and Appraisal management.
- Band 7
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job