Band 7 Nurse
RGN/RMN/RNLD - Registered General Nurse
Job Type: Full-time
Prestigious, award-winning healthcare provider that champions the latest approaches to person- centred care.
GOOD CQC RATING
WR Health & Social Care is seeking for an experienced Registered Nurse within the Nursing Home environment - RGN - Applicants must be RGN or RMN highly motivated, professional in approach and appearance, and have excellent leadership and communication skills.
- competitive rates of pay plus excellent enhancements
- annual professional subscriptions, including NMC registrations
- support with studies and diploma qualifications (depending on job role)
- excellent inductions, training and 'on the job' support
- you'll be trained to the nationally recognised 'care certificate' standard
- we provide fantastic homely environments
- work with friendly teams and a great support network of internal professionals
- offer real career progression opportunities
- reward you for recommending others to work for Colten Care
- we annually review salaries and hourly pay rates
- paid breaks
- additional hours / overtime opportunities
- hot meals on duty, choose from the daily menu
- free uniforms provided
- contributory pension scheme
- background checks at no cost to you
- 'Extras' our exclusive employee discount scheme with access to a free advisory support service for team members and their families
Job Type: Full-time
Required licence or certification:
RGN / RMN / Nurse / Staff Nurse / RN / RNLD
WR Health & Social Care are the #1 recruitment partner for nursing and management staff. We recruit UK wide predominantly for nursing homes and private hospitals.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- RGN or R.G.N or RN1 or RN2 or RN3 or RN4 or Rn5 or RN6 or RN7 or RN8A or RN8B or RN8C or RN8D or RN9 or Registered General Nurse or Registered Nurse o
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job