Job title: Band 7 MRI Radiographers
Salary: £30.00 - £32.00 ltd per hour depending on experience
Length: On going
Are you an experienced Radiographer looking to increase your skills? Are you bored of your current routine and wanting a new challenge? If you looking for a role that will really push you to your full potential and help expand your knowledge we may have the perfect opportunity.
As the Master vender for London North West NHS Healthcare trust, Medacs Healthcare is given priority of all Radiographer positions across the trust which Covers both Ealing and Harrow Boroughs, we are currently looking to source an Interventional/Angio Radiographer who will be instrumental in joining and supporting busy departments to assist in providing patient care and reduce their patient waiting lists.
As a Radiographer you will play a very important role in using x-ray, ultrasound machines and MRI scanning by acquiring images to assess, diagnose and treat patients for a variety of injuries and illnesses. You will use your skills to work independently where you will be required to make rapid professional judgements using your scientific technical and patient care related knowledge..
Located in Harrow with on going work available please call George Milonas on for more information.
What we want from you:
- HCPC Registration.
- Previous experience as a Band 7 Radiographer within an NHS setting.
- MRI experience.
- Siemens equipment experience.
What we can offer in return
- A recruitment consultant, compliance officer and payroll administrator dedicated to making sure you are looked after supported and have regular communications throughout the entire role.
- Confirmed booking durations with Rates and Rotas agreed in advance of booking.
- Weekly payroll.
- Access to all available bookings and can balance your availability to match roles that meet your needs.
- Opportunities to Permanent Recruitment Roles new to market.
- Suitable Clinical supervision and Appraisal management.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job