Band 7 Community Psychiatric Nurse - CMHT
Band 7 Community Psychiatric Nurse, CMHT
Sanctuary Health is currently looking for a band 6 community psychiatric nurse to fill a full-time role in Mitcham to work within a community mental health team.
The pay rate for this locum CPN job is £33.06 (LTD Company Equivalent) per hour. This job is an initial 3-month contract.
You must ensure that the performance standards of the team are met and information on performance is provided. The Manager will co-ordinate the team and work with the team to put into action the values of the Trust Recovery and Social Inclusion strategy. He/she will also represent the team locally and within the Trust.
You must Maintain clinical involvement with the team by, in conjunction with senior team members, providing guidance and supervision to staff working with people with complex needs.
- To work collaboratively with the administration manager manage and supervise administrative and secretarial staff in the team.
- To ensure that all performance information identified as necessary is collected according to the timescale required.
- To ensure systems are in place to manage intake, allocation, caseloads and clinical review in the team.
Requirements of the CPN:
- Valid NMC registration under mental health
- Experience in working in a community mental health setting is essential
- A degree or equivalent within mental health nursing (RMN trained)
This CPN job is advertised by Deane Garrard; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting us. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job