Band 7/8a Pharmacist - ASAP start with an ongoing contract - 5 days per week.
This state-of-the-art NHS trust on the south east coast of England offers:
- Patient first care.
- World class care towards patients and staff.
- Kindness and understanding, fairness and transparency, working together and excellence.
- Attention to detail.
As a trust they are committed to equality and diversity for our staff and patients. This means that an aim to create a fairer society, that is equally accessible to all, while recognising and valuing difference in its broadest sense is the main priority
This NHS trust is looking for a band 7/8a pharmacist who is trained in ward work including orthopaedic, gynaecology and surgery work.
As your agency we offer many benefits including:
- Locum meet and greet - meeting with your sector specialist recruitment agency.
- Excellent training - including reduced CPD and free mandatory training.
- 24hr on hand support from your consultant.
- Referral scheme up to £500 for introducing us to your network pharmacy.
- Stress free quick compliance processes.
- Trained to work in wards including orthopaedic, gynaecology and surgery work.
- Able to start ASAP and work 5 days per week.
- Having covered an NHS ward-based role for a minimum of 6 months.
This NHS hospital based on the south coast of England.
To find out further information on this role please contact Blaine Kavanagh at Hunter AHP.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'