Job Title: Band 6 Speech & Language Therapist
Salary: £18.00 - £24.00 ltd per hour depending on experience
Hours: 32 hours a week
Are you an experienced Speech and Language Therapist looking to utilise your skills in a role that truly makes a difference to patients lives? Could this opportunity build and expand on your experiences with a wide range of diverse and complex cases to enhance you skills?
As a Speech and Language Therapist, you will be using your dysphagia knowledge and skills to adult treat patients who have various levels of speech, language and communication problems and difficulties in swallowing, drinking or eating.
There will be a lot of ward cover and some out-patient work. Experience of dysphagia management is a MUST and experience of stroke rehab is beneficial.
Communication in one form or another is central to our society and our individual sense of self, therefore it is crucial that any problems arising with these are dealt with as quickly as possible. We're dedicated to finding you roles that will allow you to help do this.
Please note, we have both hospital based and community based roles available.
With on going work available, please contact George Milonas on for further information.
What we want from you:
- HCPC Registration.
- Previous experience as a band 6 Speech and Language Therapist in the NHS.
- Experience in dysphagia
What we can offer in return
- A recruitment consultant, compliance officer and payroll administrator dedicated to making sure you are looked after supported and have regular communications throughout the entire role.
- Confirmed booking durations with Rates and Rotas agreed in advance of booking.
- Weekly payroll.
- Access to all available bookings and can balance your availability to match roles that meet your needs.
- Opportunities to Permanent Recruitment Roles new to market.
- Suitable Clinical supervision and Appraisal management.
- Speech Therapy
- Band 6
- Speech and Language
- Language Therapy