Clinical academic group: Cardiovascular Clinical Academy Group
Board/corporate function: Cardiothoracic services
Salary band: Band 6 associate team leader
Responsible to: Senior Sister
Accountable to: Matron
Hours per week 37.5 and participation in 24 hour on call rota
Location: Central London
Clinical role would include the following
- Support the daily delivery of the service and utilising advanced knowledge and skills with collaboration with medical colleagues, ensure that the clinical requirements of the patients are achieved.
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate care for patients with complex needs and make changes as necessary based on evidence to support the clinical outcome in collaboration with the inter-disciplinary team.
- Prepares for and assists with surgical/anaesthetic procedures and interventions using knowledge, skills and experience.
- Lead by taking appropriate action in complex critical clinical situations, collaboratively making decisions with the inter-disciplinary team as appropriate
- Regularly monitor the quality of care delivered and ensure any recommendations/actions are implemented with further evaluation to achieve agreed standards in conjunction with the Senior Sister and Mtron.
- Ensure that all peri-operative documentation-including electronic records, is accurate, legible and complete and adheres to Trust standards.
- To provide clinical leadership and develop support mechanisms for sharing and developing good practice Trust wide.
If you are a registered band 6 Nurse, send your CV or contact to
Email: Telephone: extension 1206
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'