Band 6 Pulmonary Rehabilitation Physiotherapist
Our Client is seeking a Physiotherapist with strong experience of working within a Community Respiratory service for a long-term locum position in Shrewsbury. The post is initially for 12 weeks however, it is very likely that a further extension will be offered to the successful candidate. The hourly pay rate for this role is £24.00 - £26.00 per hour all inclusive.
You will need to meet all of the below criteria to be considered for this position:
- Have a minimum 6 months of NHS experience within either acute or community/outpatient Respiratory Service
- Have broad knowledge base with respiratory assessment and treatment skills including previous experience of treating a breathless patient. It would be beneficial to have previous pulmonary rehabilitation, home oxygen therapy and COPD experience in both domiciliary and clinic settings
- Hold Physiotherapy degree (MSc or BSc) and full HCPC registration
- Have access to own vehicle for work purposes
- Be available to commence the role within a maximum of 2 weeks from the confirmation and happy to commit to a minimum period of three months
Our market-leading benefits package includes:
- Daily PAYE Payroll
- Weekly Limited Company & Umbrella Payroll
- Dedicated Recruitment Consultant
- Fast-Track Registration
- Training & Support
- Excellent Referral Bonus
- Access to our Your Loyalty rewards
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
About Your World
Your World is proud to be the leading supplier of AHPs in the UK. Our team of Physiotherapy Consultants have a reputation for placing high-quality Physios into Locum Physiotherapy jobs. Last year, we supplied our candidates with over 3 million hours of work!
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'