Job title: Band 6 Physiotherapists
Salary: £17.00 - £20.00 ltd per hour depending on experience
Are you an experienced Physiotherapist looking to utilise your skills in a role that truly challenges you? Perhaps you are bored of the day to day drudgery of your current role and you're looking for a new challenge.
Using your knowledge and skills as a Physiotherapist, you will be providing assessments and treatments to patients in various settings. We have several vacancies within the Southend area for band 6 physiotherapists in a range of disciplines including, acute, stroke, respiratory, rapid assesments and discharge planning.
You'll develop a special relationship with patients and help them achieve their full potential by assessing strengths and weaknesses. You'll need to take pride in providing high quality patient care but you'll be able to count on a supportive team who'll treat you like one of the family.
With immediate starts and various roles available, please call Josh Wood on for more information on the numerous roles we have available.
What we want from you:
- HCPC Registration.
- Previous experience as a Band 6 Physiotherapist within the NHS.
What we can offer in return
- A recruitment consultant, compliance officer and payroll administrator dedicated to making sure you are looked after supported and have regular communications throughout the entire role.
- Confirmed booking durations with Rates and Rotas agreed in advance of booking.
- Weekly payroll.
- Access to all available bookings and can balance your availability to match roles that meet your needs.
- Opportunities to Permanent Recruitment Roles new to market.
- Suitable Clinical supervision and Appraisal management.
- Band 6
- Discharge Planning
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job