**PLEASE NOTE THIS IS TO APPLY TO JOIN NHS PROFESSIONALS’ ALLIED HEALTH PROFESSIONALS BANK**
Job Title and Grade: Band 6 Physiotherapist
Location/Trust: St Mark’s Hospital, Berkshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
Department Covered: Physiotherapy
Pay Rates: £19.06 to £30.49
Placement Ref/ID: PYSP-Berk
Don’t stretch yourself…join the bank for flexibility in how you work.
Would you like to be part of a team that has a real supportive and inclusive ethos and sense of community, in a Trust rated ‘Good’ in a recent CQC report, working in a location with all the benefits of coast and country living with the convenience of big city life?
If you answered ‘yes’ to the above, we’d love to hear from you!
We have long term placement opportunities available for a band 6 physiotherapist available at Bearkshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust, specifically providing the following
- Working as part of the St Mark’s Hospital Rehabilitation Team with responsibility for own caseload, without direct supervision, supported by the Therapy Lead.
- To undertake all aspects of clinical duties as an autonomous practitioner.
- Responsible for the advanced physiotherapeutic assessment of patients, provide a diagnosis and develop and deliver an individualised treatment programme
- To be professionally and legally responsible and accountable for all aspects of your own work including the management of patients in your care.
The physiotherapist team has an enviable reputation, great supportive team with a family feel, the post holder here will be pivotal in providing the best level of quality care to varying departments and their patients needs.
To apply for this post, you will:
- HCPC Registered
- BSC Physiotherapy
- At Least two years’ experience
In return for your hard work commitment NHS Professionals (NHSP) can offer you some fantastic benefits: –
- Competitive Pay Rates - work this week, get paid next week!
- First choice of placements at over 50 NHS Trusts in England
- Dedicated consultants
- Flexible working options
- Free DBS and free training
- Build holiday allowance
- Support when you need it – 24/7 365 days – Call us anytime on
- Stakeholder pension scheme
Who are NHS Professionals?
NHS Professionals (NHSP), owned by the Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC), works in partnership with hospital trusts to provide a bank of highly skilled temporary workers who want to work flexibly within the NHS.
Working through the NHSP bank means Trusts don’t have to rely on expensive agencies. Right now, we have over 130,000 members registered on our bank from various roles, grades and specialities, saving the NHS over £70 million each year. This money is then reinvested back into the NHS.
Register today for various flexible working options and long term placement opportunities.
For more information on the roles or details on how to join NHS Professionals, simply get in touch with Kim Hurley, Recruitment Consultant on or Kim.Hurley@nhsprofessionals.nhs.uk
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Please note, you will be contacted by email throughout the recruitment process, so please check your emails, including your junk/spam regularly. We regret we cannot contact everyone who is not selected for an interview, therefore if you do not hear from us within 21 days after submitting your application, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'