Band 6 Physiotherapist
Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated physiotherapist to work in Plymouth on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of physiotherapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum physiotherapist job is £30 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an initial 3 month contract.
Responsibilities of the physiotherapist:
- Work with patients to help them gain their strength and improve their independence
- Help facilitate a patients discharge to alternative accommodation with the agreement of both the patient and their family
Requirements of the physiotherapist:
- Degree or equivalent within physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as a physiotherapist
- Must have experience in a relevant role
This physiotherapist job is advertised by Luke Aldred; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting us. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.