Job title: Band 6 Physiotherapist
Salary: £19.00 - £24.00 ltd per hour depending on experience
Location: Morecambe Bay
Start Date: Asap - 3 Months
Are you an experienced Band 6 Physiotherapist looking to utilise your skills in a role that truly makes a difference to patients. Are you wanting to build and expand on your career or are you looking for an new opportunity?
We are looking for physiotherapists with recent hospital experience to provide assesments and treatments to a wide range of patients.
You will play a vital part in the helping and developing patients full potential of skills so they can move on and life life their way. In this role no two days are the same, you'll need to take pride in providing high quality patient care but you'll be able to count on a supportive team who'll treat you like one of the family.
Recent experience in medical physiotherapy is preferred but general Physiotherapists will also be considered.
Located in Morcambe Bay, with an immediate start available please call George Milonas on for more information.
- HCPC Registration
- Previous acute experience
- NHS experience
What we can offer in return
- A recruitment consultant, compliance officer and payroll administrator dedicated to making sure you are looked after supported and have regular communications throughout the entire role.
- Confirmed booking durations with Rates and Rotas agreed in advance of booking.
- Weekly payroll.
- Access to all available bookings and can balance your availability to match roles that meet your needs.
- Opportunities to Permanent Recruitment Roles new to market.
- Suitable Clinical supervision and Appraisal management.
- Band 6
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job