Job title: Band 6 Physiotherapist
Salary: £18.00 - £24.00 td per hour depending on experience
Length: ASAP Monday to Friday until March
Are you an experienced Band 6 Physiotherapist looking to Utilise your skills in a role that truly makes a difference to patients. Are you wanting to build and expand on your career or are you looking for an new opportunity?
We are looking for Physiotherapists to work alongside a multi professional team providing assessments and treatments and high quality care to a diverse range of patients. You will b covering inpatients on medical wards, discharge planning and frailty.
You will play a vital part in the helping and developing patients full potential of skills so they can move on and life life their way.
In this role no two days are the same, you'll need to take pride in providing high quality patient care but you'll be able to count on a supportive team who'll treat you like one of the family.
Located in Preston, with an immediate start and on going work available please call George Milonas on for more information.
- HCPC Registration
- Updated CV
- Clinical references
- Minimum 1 years experience in inpatients on medical wards, discharge planning and frailty.
What we can offer in return
- A recruitment consultant, compliance officer and payroll administrator dedicated to making sure you are looked after supported and have regular communications throughout the entire role.
- Confirmed booking durations with Rates and Rotas agreed in advance of booking.
- Weekly payroll.
- Access to all available bookings and can balance your availability to match roles that meet your needs.
- Opportunities to Permanent Recruitment Roles new to market.
- Suitable Clinical supervision and Appraisal management.
- Band 6