Job title: Band 6 Physiotherapist
Salary: £16.00 - £24.00 td per hour depending on experience
Are you an experienced Band 6 Physiotherapist looking to Utilise your skills in a role that truly makes a difference to patients. Are you wanting to build and expand on your career or are you looking for an new opportunity?
We are looking for a Physiotherapist to work alongside a multi professional team providing assessments and treatments, with experience within the emergency care department.
In this role no two days are the same, you'll need to take pride in providing high quality patient care but you'll be able to count on a supportive team who'll treat you like one of the family.
For more information please call Josh Wood on .
- HCPC Registration
- Updated CV
- Clinical references
- Minimum 1 year experience in acute medicine and community.
- Previous NHS experience in the emergency care department.
What we can offer in return
- A recruitment consultant, compliance officer and payroll administrator dedicated to making sure you are looked after supported and have regular communications throughout the entire role.
- Confirmed booking durations with Rates and Rotas agreed in advance of booking.
- Weekly payroll.
- Access to all available bookings and can balance your availability to match roles that meet your needs.
- Opportunities to Permanent Recruitment Roles new to market.
- Suitable Clinical supervision and Appraisal management.
- Band 6
- Emergency Care
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job