You must have Band 6 experience and be a fully Qualified HCPC Registered Physiotherapist.
Benefits with this position include:
- Free DBS
- A dedicated consultant will come and meet with you to complete your registration
- £100 when you complete 100 hours
- Accrue a CPD fund whilst working
- Free Mandatory Training
- Up to £250 recommend a Friend Bonus
- Discounts with major brands
- Guaranteed Offers of Work
- Regular Work focused around your needs
We will come to you to complete the registration, just let us know when is best!
Reed Health is one of the leading recruitment agencies for skilled health professionals in the UK and Ireland. With regular daily bookings you have a wide variety of jobs in various specialities and locations to choose from.
If you are a qualified HCPC Registered Physiotherapist or know anyone who may be interested in this role, please call Sarah Coverson at Reed Health today on 0121 237 2628, to discuss the role mentioned above, or other opportunities currently available, or email your CV to email@example.com.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job