Band 6 Physiotherapist - Woolwich
Athona are recruiting for a Band 6 Physiotherapist.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a Falls MDT of Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapist, Therapy Assistant practitioners and a nurse.
The aim of the team is to provide rehabilitation and assess patients at risk of falls, identify risk factors and implement treatment plans to address the risk.
Key responsibilities -
- Maintain own Patient caseload.
- Undertake patient assessment using holistic multifactorial falls assessment and standardised assessment tools.
- To provide physiotherapy assessment as an autonomous and lone practitioner to patients.
- Recommend appropriate interventions to promote independence and safety.
- Determine clinical diagnoses, provide appropriate treatments and maintain records.
37.5 hours per week, Monday - Friday 9-5.
For more information or to apply to this position, please contact Tia Ali on or e-mail
Athona's Health division is a market-leader in the recruitment of Allied Health Professionals. As a preferred supplier to the NHS and private sector, we hold many exclusive contracts across the UK - giving you priority access to the best jobs around. Did you know we also have a dedicated locum team who can offer you the best in temporary roles? Get in touch today to find out more.
- Band 6 Physiotherapist - Woolwich
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'