ID Medical is looking for a Physiotherapist with a specialty in musculoskeletal (MSK) to fill a locum role in Newport at a leading NHS Trust. The selected candidate must exhibit a positive and motivational demeanour and provide expert care to all patients.
Successful applicants will be required to:
- Diagnose and treat patients suffering from a wide range of conditions, including neurological, neuromusculoskeletal, cardiovascular and respiratory conditions
- Develop and review treatment programmes that encourage exercise and movement
- Liaise regularly with other healthcare professionals, such as social workers, GPs, and occupational therapists regarding patient progress
- Inform and educate patients on how to prevent and/or improve their condition
- Supervise junior physiotherapists, support workers and physiotherapy students
- Keep up to date with new techniques and technologies available for treating patients
- Have proficiency in NHS smartcard and Rio systems
Benefits of working with ID Medical:
- ID Medical School with CPD - accredited education programmes for medical professionals
- Free BLS & PLS course
- 24 hour support service
- Excellent relocation support available
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
- UK's leading Revalidation service for doctors, attested "Excellent" by NHS England
The ID Medical Refer & Earn scheme also allows you to earn extra money by referring friends, colleagues or family to us for a suitable medical solution.
About ID Medical
From its headquarters in Milton Keynes as well as its Central London office, our award-winning team at ID Medical is the leading independent supplier of superior quality locum doctors, nurses, allied health professionals and primary care staff, supplying over 5 million hours to the NHS per annum. ID Medical was formed in 2002, holding preferred supplier contracts with more than 90% of NHS hospitals and private medical sector organisations.
The ID Medical Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Please visit ID Medical for more opportunities to grow your career.
Follow us on twitter and Facebook.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.
- band 6
- allied health professional
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job