Athona are recruiting for a HCPC registered Band 6 Physiotherapist, based in Sandwell, to start ASAP for an ongoing position.
You will be working within the rapid response therapy team, on the short stay assessment areas, you will need experience of admission avoidance, knowledge of community services and discharge options.
- Must have experience in elderly care.
- Must be able to provide holistic, patient centred assessments, problem lists and treatment plans in order to facilitate safe and timely discharges back into the community.
- Significant experience in working in acute medicine / AMU / ED is essential.
- Sound knowledge base around assessment, discharge planning and admission avoidance is essential.
- Candidates with an MSK background will also be considered.
Pay: £25-£26 p/h
Start Date: ASAP
Athona's Health division is a market-leader in the recruitment of Allied Health Professionals. As a preferred supplier to the NHS and private sector, we hold many exclusive contracts across the UK - giving you priority access to the best jobs around. Did you know we also have a dedicated locum team who can offer you the best in temporary roles? Get in touch today to find out more.
Did you know we also have a £300 referral scheme should you know of any AHPs that might be looking for a new position. Athona will also pay for your DBS, Mandatory training as well as contribute towards your CPD.
For more information or to apply to this position, please contact Tia Ali on or e-mail
- Band 6 Physiotherapist - Sandwell
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'