Band 6 Physiotherapist - Inpatient Elderly Care - Buckinghamshire - £25.50 per hour
Our NHS client in Buckinghamshire are currently looking for an experienced band 6 physiotherapist to join their Inpatient Elderly Care Team. this is an excellent opportunity to take on a long-term contract within a highly respected and supportive team.
The benefits of this Physiotherapist role:
- Long term contract
- Supportive team
- Flexible working considered
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapistor Physiotherapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
Required candidate experience:
- Elderly Care
- Acute medical
- NHS Hospital setting
- Rapid response
Essential requirements of this role:
- Qualified occupational therapist with extensive post qualified experience
- HCPC registration and the legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'