Band 6 Physiotherapist - Cornwall
Athona are recruiting for a HCPC registered Band 6 Physiotherapist, based in Bodmin, to start ASAP for an ongoing position.
Clinical Duties and Responsibilities-
- To be professionally and legally responsible and accountable for all aspects of the practitioner's professional activities.
- To hold responsibility for own caseload, working without direct supervision.
- To carry out a specialist assessment of patients, as an autonomous practitioner, including those with highly complex presentations.
- To use advanced clinical reasoning skills and knowledge of evidence based practice to determine appropriate diagnosis and care plan, utilising a wide range of treatment skills and options.
- To formulate accurate prognoses and recommend best course of intervention, developing comprehensive discharge plans.
Pay: £25-£26 p/h
Start Date: ASAP
Athona's Health division is a market-leader in the recruitment of Allied Health Professionals. As a preferred supplier to the NHS and private sector, we hold many exclusive contracts across the UK - giving you priority access to the best jobs around. Did you know we also have a dedicated locum team who can offer you the best in temporary roles? Get in touch today to find out more.
Did you know we also have a £300 referral scheme should you know of any AHPs that might be looking for a new position. Athona will also pay for your DBS, Mandatory training as well as contribute towards your CPD.
For more information or to apply to this position, please contact Tia Ali on or e-mail
- Band 6 Physiotherapist - Cornwall
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'