Band 6 Physiotherapist - Chelmsford
Athona are recruiting for a Band 6 Physiotherapist.
This is a great opportunity to work as part of a specialist in-patient ward MDT.
Key responsibilities -
- Carry out functional assessments and interventions with ward in-patients to facilitate safe and timely discharge.
- Liaise with other therapy staff across a group of wards, and providing cover to those wards if necessary.
- Identifying rehab potential and care needs, making appropriate referrals.
- Provide day-to-day support to junior and non-qualified staff.
- Liaise with the wider MDT.
- Must have post graduate experience within similar acute hospital ward setting.
- Experience of assessment and discharge planning.
- Broad range of clinical skills including medicine and elderly care.
For more information or to apply to this position, please contact Tia Ali on or e-mail
Athona's Health division is a market-leader in the recruitment of Allied Health Professionals. As a preferred supplier to the NHS and private sector, we hold many exclusive contracts across the UK - giving you priority access to the best jobs around. Did you know we also have a dedicated locum team who can offer you the best in temporary roles? Get in touch today to find out more.
- Band 6 Physiotherapist Chelmsford
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'