Band 6 Or 7 Community Physiotherapist Job In South London
based at Honor Oak Group Practice
Essential: elderly, ortho
Desired: car driver, own car
Direct Engagement PAYE
We can also help source accommodation if required
Physiotherapist - Essential Requirements:
- Must be HCPC Registered.
- Must have a Degree/Diploma in Physiotherapy.
- Must have experience working at post-graduate diploma level.
- Must have a minimum of five years post graduate clinical experience.
- Must have previously held a position as a Band 6 Physiotherapist.
- Must have evidence of Continuing Professional Development (CPD).
Physiotherapist - About the Role:
- Flexible & adaptable with a proactive approach
- You will work with a multidisciplinary team
- Deliver a professional & personal service at all times
- Ability to work alongside other therapists
Why work with QualityLS?
- We are a UK based agency specialising in Therapy Recruitment
- Opportunities with the NHS, the Military & Private Sector
- 'fully automated’ agency registration process to save you time
- Dedicated consultant available 7 days a week
- Available for out of hours calls
- We do not send your CV to clients without your prior knowledge
- Provide you with copies of your DBS and training certificates free of charge
- Work with the most compliant umbrella companies
- Agency PAYE model which ensures you do not pay employers contributions in your weekly take home
- Fast, accurate and efficient payroll
- Help and advice around CPD
- Loyalty Bonuses
- No nonsense and transparent
- Negotiable rates of pay
- Locum of the month
- Regular social events
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'