Band 6 Occupational Therapist
Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated band 6 occupational therapist to work in Plymouth on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of occupational therapies practices and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum occupational therapist job is £30 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an initial 3-month contract.
Responsibilities of the occupational therapist:
- Support patients/clients who want to remain living independently in their own community
- Improve or maintain their level of function and quality of life
- Assist in the development and implementation of appropriate pathways of care for people with long term conditions including assertive in reach to local hospitals
Requirements of the occupational therapist:
- Must have a relevant qualification in occupational therapy
- Registered on the HCPC
- You must also be a car driver with access to a car
- Must have 2 years Band 6 NHS experience
This occupational therapist job is advertised by Luke Aldred; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting Kellie Thorndyke. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
- Occupational Therapist
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job