- Are you a Band 6 MSK Physiotherapist looking for a full time locum position based In Dorset ?
- To provide a highly specialised standard of physiotherapy within the musculoskeletal outpatient and primary care localities and inpatient Orthopaedics
- To rotate throughout the Specialist Band 6 posts within the musculoskeletal service
- To provide clinical lead, teaching and supervision to other qualified musculoskeletal staff, students and assistant staff.
- To work unsupervised (as an autonomous practitioner) at a highly developed specialist level but with access to advanced level practitioners (clinical specialists) and peer support as required.
These will be full time (37.5hrs/week) posts, Monday to Friday, starting immediately for a 3 Month duration.
Grade: Band 6
Pay: £25.00 per hour
Start Date: ASAP for 3 Months
Hours: 37.5 hours per week.
Pertemps Medical Professionals are one of the Leading Providers to the NHS and Private Sector we are on the National Framework for (LPP, CCS and HTE), and First Tier Supplier to BMI, Ramsay, Virgin Care.
Minimum of 18 months post graduate experience is required.
BSc or Grad Diploma Physiotherapy
Full Job Description available
MSK Experience essential
We offer a first class and friendly service and have a dedicated team available to assist you with your individual needs.
We provide the following Benefits:
£100 Loyalty Bonus once you have worked 12 WEEKS. (New applicants only.)
Training and Support
Refer a friend Scheme - £150
Fast Track Registration
Weekly pay - 2 payrolls a week
24 hour service
First class service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job