Pulse has an exciting opportunity for a band 6 occupational therapist that specialises in mental health, to work within a well-established NHS trust based in the Lancashire. Candidates applying will preferably have experience in memory assessment or older adult mental health.
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic, skilled, innovative and caring occupational therapist that has a keen interest in promoting positive mental health. The post is available to start as soon as possible for an on-going duration.
Duties will include:
· Assessment of patient progress
· Treating patients for illnesses such as, psychotic disorders, eating disorders or dementia
· Managing own caseload
· Working with other healthcare professionals
Skills and experience needed:
· Previous experience within mental health
· Relevant degree/qualification in OT
· HCPC registration
In return, Pulse can offer you:
· Daily payroll
· Different payment options - PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
· HireVue online interviews
· Free training - we also offer 1:1 mandatory training where we can come to you
· Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
· £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
· First class service from our team of dedicated consultants
*Terms and conditions apply
Contact the team for more information.
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job