Band 6 Dietitian
Registered Dietitian – Band 6
Do you want first choice of shifts at the largest hospital Trust in the Tees Valley with two acute hospitals and services in several community services? Do you want to work alongside 9000 staff providing a range of specialist services to around 1.5 million people in the Tees Valley, parts of Durham, North Yorkshire and Cumbria? Would you like to earn some extra money at competitive Band 5 rates?
We are looking for motivated and enthusiastic HCPC registered Dietitians to join the NHSP staff bank at South Tees Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust. You will have access to first choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle, with the opportunity to bring your skills to a leading trust, renowned for being the Major Trauma Centre for South Durham, East Cleveland, Tees Valley and North Yorkshire areas.
South Tees NHS Foundation Trust also has particular expertise in heart disease, trauma, neurosciences, renal services, cancer services and spinal injuries.
As an established Foundation Trust, your ongoing training and professional development needs are actively encouraged. South Tees NHS Foundation Trust is one of the largest employers in the Tees Valley area and prides itself on patients receiving high quality, safe and efficient care at the James Cook University Hospital, the Friarage Hospital and community hospitals in Hambleton, Richmondshire, Redcar and Cleveland.
Recently named as one of the top 100 healthcare organisations to work for in the UK by the Health Service Journal, South Tees Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust has a rich tradition of developing Nursing practice and delivering excellent patient care.
Working for NHSP at South Tees Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust gives you the opportunity to work across a variety of clinical areas, which may be in the acute or community setting, building rapport and improving your skills. This may include:
- Elderly Care
- General and Respiratory Medicine
- Neurological conditions
- Community nutrition support, including enteral tube feeding
- Spinal Injuries
- Stroke Medicine
- Oncology / Haematology
Band 6 Pay Rates:
Days: £ 16.97 Saturdays: £22.06 Bank Holidays: £27.15
In return for your hard work and NHSP can offer you some fantastic benefits: –
- Competitive Pay Rates - work this week, get paid next week!
- First choice of shifts at your Trust – Access to shifts before they are available to agency
- Flexible working to suit your lifestyle – Take control of when you want to work
- Build holiday allowance for every shift you work
- Book and manage your shifts on the go – Access shifts anywhere, anytime online or through your smartphone
- Support when you need it – 24/7 365 days – Call us anytime on
- Stakeholder pension scheme
To apply for this post, you will:
- Have successfully completed your Dietetic Degree or Masters qualification, including all clinical placements
- Have HCPC Professional Registration and be up to date with current dietetic practices
- Can demonstrate relevant/varied post graduate experience across a variety of clinical areas including some relevant specialities within the NHS.
- Have a minimum of 6 months paid experience at Band 6 within the NHS within the last 2 years
- Undertake nutritional assessment and evaluation to enable development of appropriate plans of care based on the needs of the individual
- Be proficient in the delivery of care to patients
- Ensure accurate records are kept in accordance with STH policy and HCPC guidelines
- Undertake regular mandatory training
Register today for various flexible shifts, you choose when and where you work.
For more information on the role or details on how to join NHS Professionals, simply get in touch with Joanne Jackson Trust Service Partner, firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Who are NHS Professionals?
NHS Professionals (NHSP), owned by the Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC), works in partnership with hospital trusts to provide a bank of highly skilled temporary workers who want to work flexibly within the NHS.
Working through the NHSP bank means Trusts don’t have to rely on expensive agencies. Right now, we have over 126,000 members registered on our bank from various roles, grades and specialities, saving the NHS over £70 million each year. This money is then reinvested back into the NHS.
Please note, you will be contacted by email throughout the recruitment process, so please check your emails, including your junk/spam regularly. We regret we cannot contact everyone who is not selected for an interview, therefore if you do not hear from us within 21 days after submitting your application, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'