Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse CPN CAMHS
Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse (CPN) CAMHS
Medacs Healthcare is a leading healthcare staffing company providing healthcare recruitment expertise to health professionals and organisations across the UK. Our Specialist Mental Health division was set up for the unique needs of healthcare professionals practicing in the mental health field.
We are currently seeking a Community Psychiatric Nurse (CPN) to work within a CAMHS team based in the Midlands. This is a temporary position for a minimum period of 3 months and requires an immediate start with the ideal applicant being able to offer full time hours.
* Experience in child and adolescent mental health is essential
* Previous community experience
* Mental Health Nursing Qualification
* Current and valid NMC registration
* Valid right to work in the UK
As an RMN within CAMHS service, you will be providing services for children and young people who have mental health difficulties or who are at high risk of suicide, life threatening self harm or other emotional health and wellbeing issues that are deemed urgent. This includes carrying out mental health consultations/assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of programmes of care for young people in conjunction with the multi-disciplinary team.
In return we offer the following benefits
Some of the fantastic benefits of being registered with Medacs Healthcare include:
* IR35 Support
* £200 Referral Bonus and Competitive Rates of Pay
* Dedicated Specialist Mental Health Consultant
* Locum and Permanent roles available within NHS, Local Authority and Private Sector
* One to One support and a fast track registration scheme
* Free Basic Life Support and Moving and Handling training
If this position is of interest to you and you hold the relevant qualifications, then apply today! Alternatively, please contact Ross Downie at Medacs Healthcare on or email for more information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'