5x Physiotherapists needed to work in a community / intermediate care setting for a private organisation
Full time ongoing role
Physiotherapists will need experience working in a community setting to undertake assessments of patients with diverse or complex needs to include musculoskeletal, respiratory and neurological conditions.
We can also help source accommodation if required
Physiotherapist - Essential Requirements:
- Must be HCPC Registered.
- Must have a Degree/Diploma in Physiotherapy.
- Must have experience working at post-graduate diploma level.
- Must have a minimum of five years post graduate clinical experience.
- Must have previously held a position as a Band 6 Physiotherapist.
- Must have evidence of Continuing Professional Development (CPD).
Physiotherapist - About the Role:
- Flexible & adaptable with a proactive approach
- You will work with a multidisciplinary team
- Deliver a professional & personal service at all times
- Ability to work alongside other therapists
Why work with QualityLS?
- We are a UK based agency specialising in Therapy Recruitment
- Opportunities with the NHS, the Military & Private Sector
- 'fully automated’ agency registration process to save you time
- Dedicated consultant available 7 days a week
- Available for out of hours calls
- We do not send your CV to clients without your prior knowledge
- Provide you with copies of your DBS and training certificates free of charge
- Work with the most compliant umbrella companies
- Agency PAYE model which ensures you do not pay employers contributions in your weekly take home
- Fast, accurate and efficient payroll
- Help and advice around CPD
- Loyalty Bonuses
- No nonsense and transparent
- Negotiable rates of pay
- Locum of the month
- Regular social events
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'