Job title: Band 6 Community Occupational Therapist
Salary: £20.00 - £24.00 ltd per hour depending on experience
Hours: 37.5 hours a week
Are you an experienced Band 6 Occupational Therapist looking to Utilise your skills in a role that truly makes a difference to patients lives? Are you wanting to build and expand on your career or are you looking for an new opportunity?
Using your knowledge and skills as an Occupational Therapist, you'll be working within the community providing treatments and assessments to a wide range of patients You'll play a vital part in the helping and developing patients full potential of skills so they can move on and life life their way.
You'll be responsible for managing own caseload of clients with varied and complex conditions and complex needs. You'll assess individuals levels of function, develop and oversee the delivery of therapy interventions and evaluate the results in collaboration with the client and other team members.
You will also carry out specialist assessment and treatment including the prescription of aids and equipment as part of therapeutic intervention.
In this role no two days are the same, in a lot of cases you will be the only point of care for vulnerable patients. You'll need to take pride in providing high quality patient care but you'll be able to count on a supportive team who'll treat you like one of the family.
Located in Blackpool, with long on going work available please call for more information.
- HCPC Registration.
- Experience in the community.
- Car driver.
- Degree, or postgraduate qualification in occupational therapy.
What we can offer in return
- A recruitment consultant, compliance officer and payroll administrator dedicated to making sure you are looked after supported and have regular communications throughout the entire role.
- Confirmed booking durations with Rates and Rotas agreed in advance of booking.
- Weekly payroll.
- Access to all available bookings and can balance your availability to match roles that meet your needs.
- Opportunities to Permanent Recruitment Roles new to market.
- Suitable Clinical supervision and Appraisal management.
- Mental Health
- Occupational Therapy
- Band 6
- Occupational Therapist
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job