Band 6 Community Mental Health Practitioner
Quality Locum Solutions have partnered with a Military Medical Recruitment Organisation who are actively seeking a Band 6 Community Mental Health Practitioner to cover full time duties in one of their military hospital barracks based in Portsmouth, Hampshire. This role is to cover a full-time contract of days, covering 37.5 hours a week ongoing and is available for an immediate start. This role would ideally suit a car driver and could be the ideal role for someone seeking a mental health nursing role outside of work on the wards - If this role suits you, please get in touch.
- Mental Health Nurse registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC
- Applicant must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a Mental Health Role.
- Assessing and planning nursing care requirements
- Organising workloads
- Visiting patients at home
- Building relationships with, reassuring, listening, and talking to patients
- Combating stigma and helping patients and their families deal with it
- Administering medication
- Agreeing and reviewing care plans and monitoring progress
- Giving advice and arranging support for patients, relatives and carers
- Liaising with doctors, social workers, and other professionals
- Assessing treatment success at case conferences and meetings
- Writing and updating patient records
Nursing certificate and registration with the NMC with a valid UK PIN number
To be eligible for this role, you will need to:
- Registered with the NMC
- Have worked as a nurse with ideally 2 or more years’ experience
- Ability to drive
- Have very good communication skills and work well in a team
- Competitive pay rates
- Flexible hours to suit your needs
- Mandatory training and additional Training
- Fast Track Registration and Compliance Process
Salary: £26ph M-F Days
- community nurse
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'