Band 6 Community Intermediate Care Physiotherapist
Atlantis Medical are currently recruiting for Band 6 Community Intermediate Care Physiotherapist to cover a number of positions with our well regarded client based in Milton Keynes.
In order to be successful for this role you must have the following:
* Minimum of 6 - 12 months NHS experience within an Community Intermediate Care Setting.
* Valid HCPC Registration
* Valid Right to work in UK
Essential Role Information:
* Duration: Ongoing
* Hours: Full time
* Rate of Pay: £23 - £28 per hour
* Location: Milton Keynes
Why choose Atlantis Medical?
* A dedicated one to one service
* Fast track registration process
* Highly competitive rate of pay
* Assistance with travel and accommodation
* Weekly pay: On time, every time
* No registration fee
Atlantis Medical is a growing agency created to meet the growing demands of the Healthcare industry for the entire AHP sector. This is why we are on all major frameworks including CPP, CCS & HTE.
If you're interested in this position or for more information, please call Romesh Rubera on . We have a variety of opportunities available across many regions so please get in contact to find out more.
Not available for this position? Why not recommend a friend or colleague for a referral bonus of up to £500!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'