**PLEASE NOTE THIS IS TO APPLY TO JOIN NHS PROFESSIONALS’ ALLIED HEALTH PROFESSIONALS BANK**
Job Title and Grade: Band 6 Children’s Occupational Therapsit
Location/Trust: Areas around Hertfordshire Community NHS Trust
Department Covered: Children’s Specialist
Pay Rates: Days: £19.38 Saturdays/Nights: £25.19 Sunday/Bank Hols: £31
Placement Ref/ID: Child OTSP-HERTS
Join the bank for flexibility in how you work.
Would you like to be part of a team that has a real supportive and inclusive ethos and sense of community, in a Trust rated ‘Good’ in a recent CQC report, working in a location with all the benefits of coast and country living with the convenience of big city life?
If you answered ‘yes’ to the above, we’d love to hear from you!
We have long term placement opportunities available for band 6 Children’s Occupational Therapist available at Hertfordshire Community NHS Trust, specifically providing the following:
- To communicate with and motivate children of all ages to participate in assessment, treatment and intervention, giving consideration to physical and psychological barriers to understanding.
- To communicate formally and informally with families, medical, social care and educational professionals, specialist centres, housing officers and any others involved with a child’s care. This may be verbally or in writing and may include sensitive information.
- To be an active member of the multi-disciplinary team, carrying out specific occupational therapy assessments as part of this team.
Hertfordshire Community NHS Trust has an enviable reputation, great supportive team with a family feel.
To apply for this post, you will:
- HCPC Registered
- BSC Occupational Therapy
- At least two years’ experience
In return for your hard work commitment NHS Professionals (NHSP) can offer you some fantastic benefits: –
- Competitive Pay Rates - work this week, get paid next week!
- First choice of placements at over 50 NHS Trusts in England
- Dedicated consultants
- Flexible working options
- Free DBS and free training
- Build holiday allowance
- Support when you need it – 24/7 365 days – Call us anytime on
- Stakeholder pension scheme
Who are NHS Professionals?
NHS Professionals (NHSP), owned by the Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC), works in partnership with hospital trusts to provide a bank of highly skilled temporary workers who want to work flexibly within the NHS.
Working through the NHSP bank means Trusts don’t have to rely on expensive agencies. Right now, we have over 130,000 members registered on our bank from various roles, grades and specialities, saving the NHS over £70 million each year. This money is then reinvested back into the NHS.
Register today for various flexible working options and long term placement opportunities.
For more information on the roles or details on how to join NHS Professionals, simply get in touch with Aaron Higgs, Recruitment consultant on or Aaron.Higgs@nhsprofessionals.nhs.uk
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Please note, you will be contacted by email throughout the recruitment process, so please check your emails, including your junk/spam regularly. We regret we cannot contact everyone who is not selected for an interview, therefore if you do not hear from us within 21 days after submitting your application, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'