Job title: Band 6/7 Pharmacist
Salary: £20.00 - £28.00 ltd per hour depending on experience
Hours: Full time
Are you an enthusiastic and passionate individual who is looking to expand and grow your career in Pharmacy? An excellent locum opportunity has arisen in the Blackpool area for a Band 6/7 Pharmacist with varied hospial experience.
As a Pharmacist, you will play a vital role in the health care system through the medicine and information that is provided. Your expert knowledge will have a massive impact on the service and your skills will be used to prepare medications, give pharmacological information and monitor patient drug therapies and health.
You will provide and help develop a comprehensive, high quality clinical pharmacy service to the multidisciplinary teams responsible for inpatients, outpatients, and day hospital within the trust.
Pharmacists are professionals, uniquely prepared and are committed to providing a public health care service to achieve the goal of positive outcomes from the use of medication which improves quality of life with minimum risk. We're dedicated to finding you roles that will allow you to provide this.
Please note we will consider both band 6 or 7 for this role.
To find out more or to apply for this role please get in touch with Faye Barlow on .
What we want from you:
- GPHC Registration.
- 4 years Masters degree or equivalent in Pharmacy and highly developed specialist knowledge.
- Significant experience of working within hospitals
- Excellent understanding of pharmacy/medicines standards, legal requirements and guidelines.
What we can offer in return
- A recruitment consultant, compliance officer and payroll administrator dedicated to making sure you are looked after supported and have regular communications throughout the entire role.
- Confirmed booking durations with Rates and Rotas agreed in advance of booking.
- Weekly payroll.
- Access to all available bookings and can balance your availability to match roles that meet your needs.
- Opportunities to Permanent Recruitment Roles new to market.
- Suitable Clinical supervision and Appraisal management.
If you are committed to delivering excellent Pharmacy and would like to work for an organisation that values its staff, patients and consultants, we would like to hear from you, to find out more or to enquire about any other opportunities we may have available please get in touch with the team today on .
- Band 6 Pharmacist
- Band 7 Pharmacist
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job