Fantastic opportunity for a Band 6/7 Paediatric Occupational Therapist to secure a long term, maternity cover locum contract. Based in an educational facility in West London, an experienced Paediatric OT is required to work across two sites, a primary school and a secondary school.
Caseload is predominantly children with autism and mild to moderate disabilities (also some mainstream).
This role based in West London, with strong transport links close to hand, and is suitable for a Band 6/7 level paediatric OT. Role to start asap, available as a long term maternity cover locum contract.
Further duties of the role as follows:
· Creating, implementing and monitoring programmes for development of specific skills;
· Delivering individual and group therapy sessions, in collaboration with classroom staff;
· Using a range of approaches such as Sensory Integration and autism specific strategies such as SCERTS and TEACCH
· Joint working and goal-setting with teaching staff and other professionals (Speech and Language Therapists, Educational Psychologist, School Nurse);
To hear more about this opportunity, including a full job description, please contact Hunter AHP today
Hunter AHP is the home of Allied Healthcare Professional recruitment. We operate in the AHP market and the AHP market alone. This means we have an unrivalled knowledge and understanding of this market.
- We provide permanent recruitment for AHPs; and
- AHP Locum provision
In the provision of Locum AHPs we are passionate about operating an exclusive network of only the best people, supported by a robust selection and due diligence process.
Our approach is unique: rather than holding a database of 'all-comers' we hand-pick our own network of AHPLocums. Being niched in the AHP market enables us to invest time in being proactive in building networks of the very best Locums. All individuals represented by Hunter AHP have been through a rigorous process of due diligence, confirming the individual's ability to provide a great service to clients and patients.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job