Job Title: Community Neuro Physio
Location: St Marks Hospital Maidenhead
Trust: Berkshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
Hours: 37.5 Monday - Friday
Sift Pattern: 8:30 - 16:30
Berkshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust are currently seeking an experienced physiotherapist assistant to provide a high quality, comprehensive service in the intermediate care team.
Are you passionate and experienced in providing therapy assistance? Would you like to be part of a team leading the way in community and mental health services? If so, we would like to hear from you today!
This role requires a physiotherapist with specialist Neuro knowledge and experience in managing a neuro caseload in the community and within a clinic setting. To be responsible for the provision of specialist physiotherapy care for adult patients with a neurological condition who are willing and able to undertake a rehabilitation programme.
To work closely with the Team leads for Community Physiotherapy in WAM, Slough and Bracknell, other neurological specialists; physiotherapy professional lead and the wider team to ensure physiotherapy services provided are of a high standard, responsive to patient and multidisciplinary team (MDT) needs and to ensure the service is run in an efficient and effective manner.
To accept autonomous clinical responsibility for a designated caseload of patients with a wide range of adult neurological impairments, providing high quality, responsive specialist physiotherapy services within patients’ homes and other appropriate community settings. To be responsible for transferring individual patient’s ongoing care to physiotherapists or other professions / agencies, as appropriate, by providing comprehensive assessment; treatment plans and undertaking joint treatment sessions as indicated.
Working in Berkshire, you will be working with a Trust whose vision is 'To be recognised as the leading community and mental health service provider by our staff, patients and partners’. Their values work towards staff making patient care their top priority through an environment committed to providing quality and safe services. They have a dedication to working together with staff, patients and community services to develop innovative solutions, ensuring they can commit to their values.
To be successful in applying for this role you will need:
- Current relevant professional registration (HCPC Registration)
- Minimum 2 years’ post-qualification experience
- Enhanced DBS
- Experience of working within the NHS
- Evidence of CPD in a portfolio including attendance at recent post-graduate courses relevant to the clinical field / reflective practice in relevant clinical field
- Substantial relevant post graduate experience as a senior physiotherapist.
- Post graduate experience within specialist neurological service
- Post-graduate experience of working as a Physiotherapist in a multidisciplinary team.
- Experience of lone working
- Knowledge and understanding of Social Services and voluntary organisations/ willingness to work closely with them.
- Highly specialist knowledge of physiotherapy in management of patients with neurological conditions
- Driver’s license and own car
Who are NHS Professionals?
If a hospital cannot supply staff on a ward or area, due to increased demand, sickness, or common staff shortages, they need to call upon Bank staff. NHS Professionals works with Trusts to develop a 'Bank’ of highly skilled workers who want to work flexibly with the NHS.
Why NHS Professionals?
We value your skills, dedication, and commitment in supporting your local Trust and the NHS. We believe together we continue to deliver world-class healthcare service to our patients.
In return for your hard work commitment NHS Professionals (NHSP) can offer you some fantastic benefits:
- Competitive Pay Rates - work this week, get paid next week!
- First choice of placements at over 50 NHS Trusts in England
- Dedicated consultants
- Flexible working options
- Free DBS and free training
- Build holiday allowance
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'