Balfor Recruitment are recruiting for agency workers to work in the NHS. We are looking for experienced NHS Band 5 Registered Nurses/RGN/RMN/ Registered Mental health Nurse/ Registered General Nurses who are looking to broaden their experience and have more flexibility in a work/lifestyle balance.
We currently supply to the major NHS trust in and around the Birmingham area such Royal Orthopaedics, Birmingham Community, City and Sandwell trust and many more…
Requirements for NHS Band 5 Registered Nurses/RGN/RMN/ Registered Mental health Nurse/ Registered General Nurses/ Staff Nurse.
· 6 months experience in an NHS setting in the last 2 years as a NHS Band 5 Registered Nurses/RGN/RMN/ Registered Mental health Nurse/ Registered General Nurses/ Staff Nurse.
· 2 references one must be Clinical covering 6 months experience.
· Good communication skills
· Right to work in the UK
· Nursing Qualifications
· NMC Registered
. Experience in a general ward in an NHS hospital.
· 24hour support from our experienced recruitment team
· Access to Skills for health training and personal development.
· Competitive rates
· Flexible hours
· Refer a Friend bonus (T&C apply)
· CPD points for Training
If you are looking for flexible work in the NHS then please get in touch with Cecile Harley.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'