.We are looking for a passionate, dedicated and highly motivated Mental Health Nurse to work on Saffron Suite (Male Acute inpatients )based at the Zinnia centre. You will be providing high quality care that is based on a Bio-psycho-social model of care.
You will act as a positive role model for staff in a manner that positively reflects the philosophy of the unit and the values of the organisation. This is an exciting opportunity for any Registered Nurse interested and committed to delivering care within a safe, secure and therapeutic environment.
Successful applicants must be able to work in a challenging and dynamic environment. You will need to demonstrate a range of skills including effective communication, empathy, self-awareness, and critical self-reflection skills.
What we’d like from you:
• RN - Mental Health Qualified willing to work in a busy challenging role
• Knowledge of Safeguarding
• Understanding of Multidisciplinary Services
• NMC (Nursing & Midwifery Council Registered)
• Knowledge of the Mental Health Act
• Patient centred & commitment to delivering high quality care
• Excellent organisational capability
• Effective communication skills
• Flexibility in approach
What we’d like to give you:
• Comprehensive Induction and commitment to on-going training care and support.
• Development in your risk management and assessment skills.
• Development of leaderships skills
Successful applicant must be able to work a full range of shifts, Early, Late, Night, Weekends.
For further details / informal visits contact:
NameStacey LewisJob titleWard ManagerEmail email@example.comTelephone number
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'