Band 5 Staff Nurse Adult Intensive Care Unit AICU
APPLICATIONS FROM OUTSIDE OF THE UK BY NURSES WHO REQUIRE AN OSCE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
The Adult Intensive Care Unit offers an opportunity to gain knowledge and experience in cardiothoracic intensive care nursing at one of the country’s leading cardiorespiratory units.
AICU is looking to recruit highly motivated, caring and compassionate band 5 staff nurses to work in our forward-thinking critical care unit.
The unit focus is on patient centred, research and evidence-based critical care, with a high element of multidisciplinary working in a friendly, modern environment.
- 20 Bedded level 3 Cardiorespiratory ICU
- Leading centre in the critical care of patients requiring advanced cardiovascular support pre and post cardiac surgery.
- Regional ECMO centre
- Specialist critical care services for patients with adult congenital heart disease, advanced lung disorders such as ILD and Cystic fibrosis.
- NMC Registered nurse
- 6 Months minimum post qualifying experience in a relevant acute area (ICU/HDU/CCU, Acute ward)
- A motivated, Enthusiastic, Hardworking and Caring individual who is keen to learn and develop.
The unit has a significant emphasis on education and training, with an experienced education team dedicated to nursing education and development. Successful applicants can expect a comprehensive package of induction and training to equip them with the knowledge and skills to care for complex cardiorespiratory critical care patients.
Informal visits are encouraged
For more information or to arrange an informal visit please contact Anoma Gunawardena: A.Gunawardena@rbht.nhs.uk or call ext. 2331
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'