Band 5 RMN - Eating Disorders
Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurse - Eating Disorders
Sanctuary Health is currently looking for a band 5 registered mental health nurse to work full time in Cambridge within an eating disorders unit.
The pay rate for this locum RMN job is £18.69 (LTD Company Equivalent) per hour and is an initial 3-month contract.
Responsibilities of the RMN:
- Deliver prescribed care to a defined group within an agreed framework
- Assess, plan and deliver, with the patient and their carer/family, nursing care which takes account of patient choice and wishes and acting as the patients named nurse
- Accurately observe and engage with patients in order to assess their need and evaluate their progress
Requirements of the RMN:
- Valid NMC registration under mental health
- Experience working within a similar role would be highly desirable
- Must have own transport
This RMN job is advertised by Alex West; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting Kellie Thorndyke. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
- Band 5 RMN - Eating Disorders
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job