Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurse
Sanctuary Health is currently looking for a band 5 registered mental health nurse to work full time within an adult acute ward in Dorchester.
The pay rates for this locum RMN job is £21.20 (LTD Company Equivalent) per hour for weekday shifts, £27.56 (LTD Company Equivalent) per hour for Night and Saturday shifts and £33.92 (LTD Company Equivalent) per hour for Sunday and Bank Holiday shifts. This is an initial 3 month contract.
Responsibilities of the RMN:
- Carrying out high standard nursing care and treatment of patients working alongside staff of all professions in the ward/unit
- Helping to organise and participate in therapeutic and social activities for patients
- Maintaining security and confidentiality of information and clinical records relating to patients' treatment
Requirements of the RMN:
- Valid NMC registration under mental health
- Experience working within a similar role would be highly desirable
This RMN job is advertised by Paul Page; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting Kellie Thorndyke. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
- Mental Health Nurse
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job