A sought after Band 5 Occupational Therapist role has become available in a Wheelchair Therapy service in Hampshire. This is a fantastic opportunity to boost your career by working for the leading provider of wheelchair and community equipment services.
The successful occupational therapist will be prescribing the most suitable equipment and training, meeting the needs of the users while maintaining and providing links between clients, wheelchair training, hard to reach sectors and particularly local therapists. You will participate in organising functions across various clinic locations promoting and representing our service by taking active roles in activities, conferences and events making sure we offer equal access to all communities.
Skills and experience required:
- Previous experience of working in a Wheelchair service is preferred but not essential
- experience in the physical field working with patients with long-term and deteriorating medical conditions is of interest
- Current HCPC registration
- Previous knowledge of the public sector would be an advantage
- Current UK driving licence is essential
Rewards & Benefits of this role:
• Competitive salary (in line with AFC pay scales)
• 5% enhanced employer contribution pension scheme
• Private Medical Insurance
• Company mobile phone
• Life Assurance
• Free on-site parking
• Company sick pay
• Child care voucher scheme
• Staff discount on company purchases
• 33 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays) with the option of an extra day unpaid
To hear more about this opportunity, including a full job description, please contact Hunter AHP today
Hunter AHP is the home of Allied Healthcare Professional recruitment. We operate in the AHP market and the AHP market alone. This means we have an unrivalled knowledge and understanding of this market.
- We provide permanent recruitment for AHPs; and
- AHP Locum provision
In the provision of Locum AHPs we are passionate about operating an exclusive network of only the best people, supported by a robust selection and due diligence process.
Our approach is unique: rather than holding a database of 'all-comers' we hand-pick our own network of AHPLocums. Being niched in the AHP market enables us to invest time in being proactive in building networks of the very best Locums. All individuals represented by Hunter AHP have been through a rigorous process of due diligence, confirming the individual's ability to provide a great service to clients and patients.