Are you a newly qualified nurse or soon to qualify looking for a supportive and dynamic place to work? Or you may be an experienced nurse working in a different setting and would like to pursue career in an acute hospital?
Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust is offering a comprehensive Preceptorship programme for graduate nurses including 8 core study days over 12 months period. You will be supported by excellent Clinical Practice Educators and Education department. We offer opportunities to develop your skills and knowledge within different specialties and sites.
We offer you:
- On-Going learning and development opportunities including leadership course
- Individually tailored career development pathways
- Internal Transfer opportunities
- Accommodation (varied across the sites)
- Opportunity to self-roster (varied across the departments)
- Opportunities to take a part in various Quality Improvement Projects
- Nurseries and childcare vouchers; NHS Pension; Seasonal Loan Scheme
- Keep Fit schemes and access to staff gym and swimming pool (RFH site)
- Working with supportive, friendly and forward thinking teams
Our hospitals are located close to many attractions with easy and fast transport links to central London
The Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust is a high performing Trust with some of the best clinical outcomes in the country. Barnet Hospital, Chase Farm Hospital and associated services are part of the Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust and together employ around 10 000 people to provide care for around 1.6 million people per year. In partnership with University College London (UCL) we are part of ground-breaking research as well as major teaching and training centre.
Please specify your preferred department and site on your application. Our vacancies across departments may vary.
For further details / informal visits contact:
Jasmina Davies, Lead Nurse Recruitment and Retention
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'