We are recruiting for an experience band 4 Pharmacy Technician with experience working within a hospital/community pharmacy to join a private hospital in St Johns Wood.
Band 4 Pharmacy Technician Job Role:
You will be an experienced Pharmacy Technician who has worked within a Hospital/community pharmacy. The Pharmacy Technician will contribute to the accurate and efficient pharmacy service that our team currently provide to the wards and Dispensary, this will include dispensing for inpatients, outpatients and ward top ups.
- BTec in Pharmaceutical Services or NVQ3 in Pharmacy services or equivalent
- Registered with the GPhC
- Previous experience of working in a Pharmacy, ideally within a Hospital setting
- Experience of stock control
- Prior experience of counselling patients
- Good communication skills, written and oral
- Pharmacy systems knowledge
Band 4 Pharmacy Technician Responsibilities:
- Deputising for the Dispensary Manager
- Procurement of medicines for use within the Hospital
- Receipt of orders
- Putting away stock according to SOPs
- Supplying stock to wards and departments
- Charging of medication supplied to end users
- Dispensing medicines under the supervision of a Pharmacist
- Liaising with wards and departments regarding stock and orders
- Patient counselling
The Hospital are passionate about providing their employees with a supportive and engaging environment. They offer competitive salaries and contributory pension schemes including the option to continue with NHS pensions.
Apply Today To Secure A Quick Interview!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'