Our client is looking for an experienced Payroll Administrator to assist in a busy healthcare setting. You will be required to work as a member of the Workforce Team to provide an efficient and responsive payroll and pensions administrative and advisory service.
Duration: ASAP for 1-2 Months, potentially longer
Days / Times: Monday - Friday 9:00am-5:00pm
Pay: £10.35 per hour paye or £11.50 per hour umbrella (Depending on experience and payment option)
- To assist the Payroll and Pensions Contract Manager in his role as the primary contact between the Trust and its outsourced Payroll and Pensions Team
- Carry out data cleansing and payroll auditing tasks to verify the integrity of the ESR system
- Assist with the implementation of future projects, including rolling out of an electronic expenses system and employee self service.
- To provide a high level of customer service throughout all interactions with staff and managers, ensuring the accurate and timely resolution of issues and queries.
- To work closely with all HR colleagues to ensure the delivery of a seamless and high quality service to support line management.
- Create reports, analyse data from computer databases and spreadsheets, where speed and accuracy are necessary
- Analyse and resolve pay issues
- Using the ESR system
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job