We have a client seeking a band 4 Medical Secrertary in Watford.
Please see below:
Medical Secretary Band 4
Type of role: Temporary
Pay Rate: £9.00 - £10.35 per hour paye or £10.35 to £11.50 per hour umbrella
Duration of the role: This is temporary role for 3 months and likely to be longer
Working hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday working the following shift options:
8:30am - 4:30pm
The client would flexible with the working hours above but would need 37.5 hours covered.
The job role will include the following:
- This will be a 100% medical audio typing role
- Audio typing of all correspondence from audiotape or dictation for the Consultants and their teams within set deadlines.
- Responsible for making patients' appointments and arranging admissions to the wards and for informing the patients of arrangements made.
- Responsible for providing a full secretarial service to the Consultant and his/her team.
- To be responsible in managing own workload and assisting other medical secretaries to provide a full secretarial service to other Consultants
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job