As a Medical Secretary you will be an integral part of the day to day runnings of this service.
Please see below an outline of duites that may be included should you be successful in this post.
- Knowledge/awareness of confidential information and record keeping
- Audio-typing and dictation of minutes
- Excellent communication skills - via email/phone/in person to deal with queries
- Filing, photocopying, sending out GP Letter general admin duties as required
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing mail
- Providing personal assistant support to medical staff
- Writing letters or recording medical notes
- Filing and typing up reports
If you would like to find out more about this fantastic opportunity, please contact me on the details below.
*****Due to our contract with our clients, registration and DBS checks will be required with Sugarman*****
Sugarman Group is a specialist Recruitment Consultancy with 29 years' experience. Our offices in London, England & Sydney, Australia assist professionals within the Medical, Social Work and Education sectors to find new job opportunities. Sugarman Group pride themselves in the positive, expert and honest experience we deliver to candidates, which is founded by our focus on Specialist professional areas.
Please note all Mental Health roles with the Sugarman group are subject to eligibility checks including right to work and an Enhanced DBS check.
Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer. Because of this we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job